Latest Jobs in The University of Agriculture, Peshawar KPK 2022
Application is invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following teaching/administrative positions in the University of Agriculture Peshawar.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Interested candidates can apply Online through the University website (www.aup.edu.pk), however, the online application form will be available on Math/Stat/Computer the University website after 04-01-2022. Science Original Bank Receipt of Rs. 7000/- for (Professor), Rs. 3000/- for (Assistant (Mathematics=02, (Professor) and Rs. 2000/- for (Lecturer)/(Administrative positions) must Statistics=02, attach with application Form to be deposited in the name of Treasurer, the English 02
- The University of Agriculture, Peshawar in Account No. 14870007450701 in any Pak Studies 01 branch of HBL. Agri. & Applied Economics 01
- Application Forms complete in all respect along with attested copies of Institute of Business and all degrees/certificates/DMCs, experience certificates and other required Management Science 08 documents mentioned in the application form should reach the Office of the (Finance=04, HR=04) undersigned on or before 08-02-2022 for inland candidates and 22-02-2022 Institute of Computer for those applying from abroad.
- The candidate(s) already in service should route their applications form through Science/IT 08 (Computer Science/IT=08 proper channel and are required to submit NOC along with the Application form.
- Incomplete application(s) form or those which received after closing date ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS shall not be accepted. Minimum Qualification & No. of Age
- Candidates applying for more than one post need to submit a separate application Designation Experience for Initial Posts Limit form/fee for each post. Recruitment
- Candidates for the position of Professor should submit 04 copies of their Ph.D. degree in Management.
- Application Form along with dossiers. Agricultural Sciences/Computer
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the test/interview.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any or all post(s).
- 10. Eligibility lists will be displayed on the University website for information of the recognition by the HEC with 15.