Higher Education Department Government of Punjab (HED) Jobs 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS to Apply on the Following Posts
- All the appointments will be made on a merit basis as per “Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 (revised in 2016) of Government of Punjab.”
- The recruitment will be made on a district basis.
- Applications along with educational certificates, domicile, CNIC, two passport size pictures, and relevant experience certificates attested from government gazetted officer should be reached “on” or “before”21″January 2022 through registered courier to Deputy Director of Colleges, concerned District.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview/test at Deputy Director Colleges concerned districts.
- The candidates having corona vaccination will be allowed for test/ interview.
- 20% quota will be admissible for the children of the in-service/retired employees (BS-01 to BS-07) of the Higher Department. The said employee will submit an affidavit and certificate from the concerned Deputy Director Colleges that his no son/daughter has been appointed against the said quota.
- General Age relaxation will be admissible as Government Policy. The age limit for disabled candidates is admissible as per Government Policy. The disabled candidate should attach a “disabled certificate” along with their application.
- The 5% Minorityquota, 3% Disabled (Special) person, 15% women quota will be observed. Male / female / transgender are eligible.
- Candidates already working should apply through the proper channel.
- The Competent Authority may reduce/enhance the posts and may cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- NO TA/ DA will be admissible