80+ Jobs in Federal Public Service Commission
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding job in the Federal Public Service Commission’s Government of Pakistan? The FPSC has announced that it will be accepting applications from interested candidates until November 22nd, 2021. Visit their website at www.fpsc.gov.pk., where they have posted all instructions needed before submitting an application. Eligibility requirements may depend on individual departments’ policies so applicants should check if these meet what is required by this commission to see if it applies! A résumé isn’t necessary as part of your application process though we recommend updating one anyway – just make sure there aren’t any errors or things missing because those could cause delays later down when interviews are scheduled!
Terms and Conditions to Apply on the following posts through FPSC
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date to recent and error/omission etc.
- Information claimed in the online application form will be treated as final.
- Only written test passed candidates may invite for interview.
- No TA/DA was given to any candidate at the time of the test or at the time of the interview.
- Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in the online form, are considered an afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed general instructions to apply online are available on the official website.
- Those applicants who do not have access to an internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed.
- The closing date for submission of applications is Monday 22 November 2021.